- Set up a meeting with an Undergraduate Research Ambassador of SCURC (Student Council on Undergraduate Research and Creativity) to discuss your interests. Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Like the Facebook pages for CRE and SCURC for updates on what's happening in undergraduate research.
We're here to help
- Set-up an appointment to talk to a member of our staff about which options are right for you!
If you would like to meet at a specific time, read the following steps on how to make a CRE advising appointment using Campus Connect.
- Log into myFSU and select the CC icon on the top left
- Click on "Get Advising: Selected Side Only" on the right side
- Select Special Programs/Offices
- Select CRE: Advising
- Select Center for Undergraduate Research & Academic Engagement (CRE)
- Select your appropriate adviser
- Check your email for a Confirmation Email