We're holding Virtual Drop-In Advising Hours for Summer 2020! Please view the schedule below. You can follow the Zoom Registration links (separated by day/time and theme) for Drop-In appointments. Once you click on the link, you will have to register. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting, where you will be in a waiting room until the meeting starts.
Monday from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Innovation/Entrepreneurship, https://fsu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAucuuqpjsuGdcL0r8TrLHtKs3fntGzsd7c
Tuesday and Wednesday from 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM: General CRE Inquiries, https://fsu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAqdOypqj8vGtdJg-e6uYB7brnkTXNipJub
Thursday from 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM: General CRE Inquiries, https://fsu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0tcOurqTkuEtT8U2jbzp8EQAbwCvrjg-CV
Friday from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Global Engagement, https://fsu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMrf-qtrD8pE9HZazYCjz34AmfR4_4WjCCM
You can also:
- Set up a meeting with an Undergraduate Research Ambassador of SCURC (Student Council on Undergraduate Research and Creativity) to discuss your interests. Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Like the Facebook pages for CRE and SCURC for updates on what's happening in undergraduate research.
We're here to help!
You can also set-up an appointment to talk to a member of our staff about which options are right for you! If you would like to meet at a specific time, read the following steps on how to make a CRE advising appointment using Campus Connect:
- Log into myFSU and select the CC icon on the top left
- Click on "Get Advising: Selected Side Only" on the right side
- Select Special Programs/Offices
- Select CRE: Advising
- Select Center for Undergraduate Research & Academic Engagement (CRE)
- Select your appropriate adviser
- Check your email for a Confirmation Email